The ‘Non-athlete fee’ is personal and intended for those who are not playing in the tournament with their own team but wish to take part in the sports event. They will be able to use the dedicated BeachVolley courts and, should they wish to, to take part (for the May event) in the Beach Sitting ParaVolley tournament (3×3 Female and 3×3 Male categories) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (see General Rules). This tournament, without a prize money, is limited in number and is reserved to athletes with or without a disability. Those registered as “Non-Athletes” will have access to the Welcome Party and to the night beach parties, free entrance to disco parties, a 20 % discount on the entrance ticket to the thermal water swimming pools (at Bibione Thermae); discounts on renting beach umbrellas and beach loungers; discounts in pizzerias and other affiliated restaurants/pubs/bars.
- ‘Non-Athlete’ fee = 50.00 euros; 30.00 euros if taking advantage of affiliated accommodation.
The ‘Non-Athlete fee’ includes:
- access to dedicated Beach Volley courts;
- participation (subject to availability and for the May event) with a team to the Beach Sitting ParaVolley (3×3 F/M categories);
- ambulance service and medical staff;
- access to the Welcome Party (on Thursday night – for May event);
- access to the night beach parties (Beach Parties);
- entrance to disco;
- discounted entrance ticket to the thermal water swimming pools at the Bibione Thermae complex;
- discounts on renting beach umbrellas and beach loungers;
- discounts in pizzerias and other affiliated restaurants/pubs/bars/shops;
The ‘Non-Athlete fee’ does not includes:
- Tourist tax (when making use of accommodation);
- Personal extras and anything not mentioned in “The ‘Non-Athlete fee’ includes”