HOW TO SIGN IN
You can participate as “athlete” (registering for the tournament) and alternatively, as “non-athlete” (without registering for the tournament) to the BEACH VOLLEY MARATHON®, following the online registration procedures on the website. Each participant ("athlete" and "non-athlete") will receive a personal pass that will allow "athletes" to participate in one or more categories of the tournament, while will allow the "non-athletes" to play in specific beach volleyball courts freely. With this personal pass, you can access the Villaggio Turistico Internazionale* for free (from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm), use changing rooms with heated showers and numerous other services such as discounts on the entrance to the thermal pools (Bibione Thermae) and on the beach service (deckchairs and umbrellas), discounts in pizzerias and affiliated restaurants.
Registration on payments
- 2021’ enrolment in the Beach Volley Marathon® must be completed, by clicking on “REGISTRATIONS”, no later than the second deadline: Thursday 20th April for the first event in June, and Thursday 27th August for the September event.
- The team fee and the requests only for accommodation must be considered increased by € 25,00 if they are to be completed after the first deadline: 6th May for the June appointment and 19th August for the September appointment.
- The balance of any other athletes’ fees, accommodations and optional services must be paid in cash at the time of check-in to the organizing secretariat of Raduni Sportivi srl, unless otherwise agreed with the secretariat itself.
- The online registration request will be confirmed with the successful completion of the payment.
- The person in charge of the practice will receive the purchase contract within ten working days immediately following the payment; if enrolment confirmation is not received after ten working days, please contact the organizing secretariat (telephone +39 041.595.06.12, mob. +39 322.214.171.1249 - +39 3126.96.36.1994).
- Withdrawals before the departure will be charged with the amount of the penalty indicated in the art. 10 of the "General terms and conditions of sale of a tourist package".
- Registration is formalized with the successful completion of the payment.
Note: just entering the data in the "registration portal", or just paying, will have no value for the purpose of registration.
The organizing secretariat will provide an assistance service from the booking till the end of the holiday, helping participants to choose the programs and solutions which best suit their needs.
In the event of cancellation of the event for Covid-19 health security reasons, a refund of the amount paid is provided for those registered for the event. In short, an extra guarantee and no worries.