Affiliated accommodations in apartments, guest houses or mobile homes are proposed with a minimum stay of two nights and are offered using either a “roulette” or “special” formula. The roulette formula does not allow for choice of accommodation, but provides for a random assignment of accommodation. The special formula allows for choice of a residential complex or a stay at a Tourist Resort, where the desired housing unit is located and identifiable on the "accommodation map"; in this case, a price is proposed selecting the chosen accommodation under the heading "Soggiorni" (Sojourns/stays) at the registration/enrollment portal.
The prices indicated below refer to stays using the roulette formula.
- Two-room apartment with 4 beds, Friday and Saturday (2 nights): starting from € 250
- Two-room apartment with 4 beds, nights of Thursday, Friday and Saturday (3 nights): starting from € 270
- Two-room apartment with 5 beds, Friday and Saturday (2 nights): starting from € 270
- Two-room apartment with 5 beds, nights on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (3 nights): starting from € 290
- Three-room apartment with 6 beds, Friday and Saturday (2 nights): starting from € 290
- Three-room apartment with 6 beds, nights on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (3 nights): starting from € 310
- Three-room apartment with 7 beds, Friday and Saturday (2 nights): starting from € 330
- Three-room apartment with 7 beds, nights on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (3 nights): starting from € 360
Optional services. Additional night: starting from € 50/accommodation; sheets set: € 8/person; towel set: €6/person; final cleaning: from €50/accommodation - excluding kitchenettes (to be requested directly upon arrival at the agency). For other services, see the heading "Optional services" at the registration/enrollment portal.
Note: generally, the housing units include the following options: Two-room apartments (4/5 beds): bathroom, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed (single or double), plus bedroom with double bed and possible third bed. Three-room apartments (6/7 beds): bathroom, living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed (usually double), bedroom with two single beds and bedroom with double bed; possible third bed in the master bedroom for accommodation with seven beds. Each unit has a parking space. Access to housing units will be possible starting at 4 p.m. after checking in on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Upon arrival, (with the handing over of the keys) a deposit of € 100/accommodation will be retained, which will be returned on the day of departure after checking the housing units and handing back the keys. *The keys must be returned (to the agency and/or to the resort) by 10.00 am on the day of departure, under penalty of loss of the deposit. Upon departure, the accommodation must be left clean, tidy and even in the event of a request for cleaning, all waste must be removed, with dishes washed and stored. The refrigerator should be left empty and, if defrosted, with the door open.
Caution. The agencies close their offices at 7 p.m., thus, any kind of intervention will not be possible after this time. Therefore, it is advisable to take possession of the housing units by 7 p.m. to check the correct functioning of the utilities (electricity, water, gas). The organizers will not be able to provide any assistance to the participants who check-in after 6 p.m. We also remind you that for security reasons, it is not possible to host more people than those beds, which have been formally requested. The booking of an accommodation implies the acceptance of the "General Regulations" regarding "Soggiorni" (Sojourns/stays) which we therefore, invite you to read carefully!